Saturday, February 28, 2009

Farewell Tri...

I first met Tri on Ash Wednesday 2008.  It was my first time at BAC and I was a bit nervous about fitting in.  Tri sat by my side the whole time and everyone was lovely, but Tri made me me feel like I belonged.  Ever since then I have felt like we shared a strong connection.  Each and every person has their own similar story of how Tri has touched their lives, so as a group, we were determined to send him off in style. There were sixteen of us present, and the night began with a delicious home-cooked meal, followed by the presentation of gifts, then competitive games and reminiscing of past adventures!  On behalf of the Young Adults Group we wish Tri, Cate, Celia and Noah the best of luck for the future and pray for James as he strives to find a direction and purpose for us.  
-Sarah B.
(Thanks for the photo Elise!)

1 comment:

James H said...

nicely put sarah- hopefully tri will stop by from time to time- i think you nailed it though- everyone has a 'tri' moment. Cheers